Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding and White Fillings, to repair small chips or cracks
- Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Crowns, to cover damaged teeth
- Hygiene/Periodontal Health, to prevent tooth loss by establishing routines to help maintain your gums
- Whitening and Bleaching, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Dental Implant Restorations, to replace lost or damaged teeth
- Dentures & Partial Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal (Endodontics), to save an infected tooth
- Inlays/Onlays, to restore the structure of your teeth
- Crown Lengthening, to improve a "gummy" smile
- Post Op Instructions
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.