Patient Forms, Map and Directions to the Columbus Office
Your first visit to Garcia Dental Company establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Below are the forms needed for a new patient at our practice. Please download, print, fill out, and bring with you on your appointment date.
If you have any questions regarding these forms or your new appointment please contact us at (706) 561-5442.
- Health History Form: A health information form needed prior to treatment, you can download, print, and fillout this form.
- HIPAA Privacy Practices: These are our privacy practices, there is no need to print or download this form, however we stongly encourage you to review it.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.